Indonesia Time

Search Engine

Google

# Chat or Discuss Here # To chat with admin, pls send by email !

Hotels/ Activities

International Accomodations

Privacy Policy

This contents of the website are copyrighted to the author. All visitors who are interested must include the source : http://indonesias-tourism. blogspot.com/

Bali Testimonial

matahari55

This is my favorite place on earth. My late parents moved there when they first married in 1947 after the war. The essence of Bali is the people and their spirit and its incredible nature beauty. Getting goose bumps...


udiantara

I love my Bali...
Bali give me life, love and peace
Save my Bali...please


samlubis

Truly beautiful place indeed!


grunge05

Bali: The Paradise Island, wish i was there again


Chocolatestajl

My beautiful Island


angelkirei

MY PARADISE BALI,Missed Bali so much also i miss my familly to.. i want back to Bali uh.. salam


tantiris

Bali..Pulau Para Dewa....No wonder cantikmu memikatku teramat sangat. I will come 2cu soon. Very nice video...Very nice song...Very nice place.. Awesome!!! Thank you.


bebekbuntal

Visiting bali is our almost annual ritual, but still this vid touch me deep of my heart - make me miss bali; can't wait next year.


yadnya80

BALI.....Suksma/Trimakasih/Thanks/Salamat...whatelse...?Grea t Video..its me cry..Guys lets go back home..let tell the people how our hearth is broken to see such a beautiful place like BALI(INDONESIA OVERALL) missed managed by gov. Pls together we build our country we respect and dignity....I am sure most of The Balinese who have seen this video wanna go back home...I wanna become farmer, to make my place green and peace, no stress, no politic, etc...


Shottymad

Damn...!! All of my friends In San Diego California planning to go to Bali On December After watching everthing about Bali...

There are FREAKING' 48 to 50 of us will go in the same time...HAHAHA

this is gonna be the best beach vacation ever...!!
BALI...! Here i come............................



Powered by : YouTube

1 comments:

Bali Hotel said...

Great resources for travelers. Find other related information including cheap Bali hotels booking now